Apply for a Scholarship
The Jewish Foundation of Manitoba offers special awards and scholarships to students pursuing their educational dreams. Each fund has criteria based on the donor's interest. Research our scholarship funds below.
- The deadline and application process for special awards is February 28 and March 31 for scholarships.
- Supplemental documents must be received by the stated deadline.
- You may be eligible for more than one scholarship. You can apply for multiple funds with one online application.
- All education awards applications must be completed using Fluid Review, our online application process.
- This process s 100% paperless; all accompanying materials with your application, must be included with your application as attachments.
- When you have submitted your application, you will receive an email stating receipt of your application.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please see our Scholarships FAQs or please contact Marla Aronovitch, Grants & Distributions Officer, by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 204.480.7557 or toll-free from the US/Canada at 1.855.284.1918.
The special award and scholarship application periods are now open.
Please click on the link above to apply today.