'Race to 1,000' Top-up Incentive
The Jewish Foundation of Manitoba has launched its 'Race to 1,000' top-up incentive designed to inspire holders of smaller endowments to grow their funds to $1,000.
The promotion runs until July 18, 2017, or until the $25,000 of available incentive money runs out.
How does the 'Race to 1,000' top-up incentive work?
Donors wanting to take advantage of this promotion need to call the Foundation and speak with Marla Aronovitch, Grants & Distributions Officer, by telephone at 204.480.7557 or toll-free from the US/Canada at 1.855.284.1918.
- Any existing fund under $1,000 is eligible for the incentive (excluding Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funds).
- The JFM will match any new contribution to a fund per dollar (up to a maximum of $250) to bring the fund to $1,000.
- The JFM has set aside a total of $25,000 to fund this incentive program.
- The promotion ends July 18 or when all $25,000 has been re-invested.
- Any person may contribute to any fund under $1,000 to access the top-up money.
- A bigger fund will have an even greater impact on the community for now and for all time.